Need a New FMO For Coventry

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Got an email yesterday that my contract with Coventry Medicare is being terminated without cause, and I need to have a new upline by the EOM, or my commissions will stop.

Both Kingdom Group and Cutler and Associates are no longer with Coventry. Any FMO's still have a contract with Coventry?

Got an email yesterday that my contract with Coventry Medicare is being terminated without cause, and I need to have a new upline by the EOM, or my commissions will stop.

Both Kingdom Group and Cutler and Associates are no longer with Coventry. Any FMO's still have a contract with Coventry?

Mine does. I have a link to contracting on my site for them.

I've seen ;you a couple times at the Coventry meetings in their Atlanta office last year and am amazed you don't know you can get a direct contract, unless they have stopped this recently. Call Larry or Vicki.

In that case, try Senior Market Sales.

Bob,

We have the FMO contract also, Ritter would also be a good option. Just stay with the good guys and you will be fine.

Regards,

Sam III

I will recommend The Brokerage Resource.
Sam the Third is available at all hours for anybody and everybody.
Plus, you won't find higher commission level with anybody else that has responded on this thread (I've spoken with them all).

Plus, you won't find higher commission level with anybody else that has responded on this thread (I've spoken with them all).

Wouldn't Sam the First have better contracts?

Thanks for the support. We try hard to be a solid FMO and partner for our agents.

Regards,

Sam III

Back