Need a Professional Voice Recording for Your Phone System?

RJT Consulting

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I use Packet8 to manage my various offices phone systems. They are voip based but their on hold music and voices left something to be desired. I found provoiceusa by doing a simply google search. I emailed them the script that I wanted and they responded back within 10 minutes with a price quote of $40 for the script and background music and I own the mp3! Today, I decided that I wanted to expand on the script and add my own hold message that is played before any client is transferred out of the system. Again, within a few minutes they had emailed me back and within 15 minutes my recording was done and in my hands.

So, for less than $100 altogether, my phone system now sounds professional and I could not be happier! You can email Chris (he's the one who's voice is actually used) at "Chris Davies - ProVoiceUSA.com" <[email protected]>.

I've attached a copy of the recording so you can hear their work.

Attachments

• 10-28-Mixed.mp3
    599.4 KB · Views: 18
Another good way to get a recording is through Fiverr.com. You'll probably end up paying more than $5, but there are a lot of low cost voiceover people available there.

I use Fiverr for a lot of things. The voiceover I really wanted a professional to do this as the music fading etc are typically not something you would get with Fiverr from what I've seen. I paid for my latest hold music right after I posted this thread and I already have it back from Chris. Outstanding customer service!

I know people that have used Fiverr and loved it. I also know people that have used a friend or relative that speaks well where it was well-received because it didn't sound so "professional." Statistically female voices are better received by both men and women. I'm sure either recording options work fine depending on your needs.

Back