Need a Sponsor for NJ Life and or Health

personalvoice

I am waiting for NIDA with Forester to process paperwork for sponsorship since i just got my licenses conditionally. It expires in mid January. Anyone know of a company or broker who can help. My wife is il so i need to work at home almost always.

I am waiting for NIDA with Forester to process paperwork for sponsorship since i just got my licenses conditionally. It expires in mid January. Anyone know of a company or broker who can help. My wife is il so i need to work at home almost always.

Is NIDA, sponsoring you or do you need a sponser? I'm confused. It looks like you said they are processing your sponsorship papers, but the subject of the thread is you need a sponsor.

To become permanently licensed I need a sponsor or the fees. After the Dec. 16 i will have the fee for prints. I need fingerprints and state license fees for health and life, ($70.25 +190+190= 450.25) Can you also sponsor me since my funds are low I need a sponsor for NJ. Of course i am willing to become nonresident licensed in NY and other states. I can work at home all on line or over the phone? My wife is ill and really needs me near mostly all of the time. I do not know how long it takes to get processed through NIDA? It has been lol over a week i guess I am in a rush.

Contact Roster Financial. I believe they are in Voorhees , NJ. They do life, annuities, and DI. I don't know about health. However, Underwriters Marketing Service in Mount Laurel, NJ does health as well. You can contact Mary Lacey-Gray there. She is the President

Back