need advice new career in insurance

I've been in the mortgage industry in sales for 13 yrs, the last 6 in wholesale mortgage sales. lost my job 9 mos. ago and there are zero opportunities now in that field. I've made 6 figures the last 6 years.
I want to start a career in life or health insurance sales and need some advice. I know sales and worked straight commision for 15 years.
My credit is bad due to being out of work for 9 mos and exhausting my savings and retirement. It's the most frustrating time ever finding a comparable job. I've been turned down due to credit for a few captives like American General and Western Southern Life.

what type product sales will make me 6 figure income with hard work?

where can I start with bad credit, and learn the business without any money to invest and can make money quickly?

I'm in central Ohio.

thank you in advance

Dnvoss, have you tried New York Life, Northwestern Mutual, John Hancock, Mutual of Omaha? What about any local "agencies" that are within 25 miles of your residence? You may have to go "as earned" with a large captive. Also look at Met Life.

This a "get rich slow" game as the saying goes "Easiest 100K job and hardest 50K job I have ever had".

Dnvoss, have you tried New York Life, Northwestern Mutual, John Hancock, Mutual of Omaha? What about any local "agencies" that are within 25 miles of your residence? You may have to go "as earned" with a large captive. Also look at Met Life.

This a "get rich slow" game as the saying goes "Easiest 100K job and hardest 50K job I have ever had".

I have got a feeling that the bad credit will X you with going captive or direct with all the major companies. I would probably try to find an INDY agency that I could hook up with.

Back