Need Advice on FE Case

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
NS 73 male in Fl with COPD , controlled HPB bypass surgery 4+ years ago which he takes a blood thinner for.

was recently bought a graded 8k DB from Pioneer American over phone for 127.00 but he claims he was not aware it was a graded policy and also thought it was a 10k policy instead of 8k (Is this a common happening with FE sold over the phone?)Anyway any possibility of level coverage? what would be the best rate for graded or GI

NS 73 male in Fl with COPD , controlled HPB bypass surgery 4+ years ago which he takes a blood thinner for.

was recently bought a graded 8k DB from Pioneer American over phone for 127.00 but he claims he was not aware it was a graded policy and also thought it was a 10k policy instead of 8k (Is this a common happening with FE sold over the phone?)Anyway any possibility of level coverage? what would be the best rate for graded or GI

You didn't mention it, so I'm assuming no oxygen. For $8K:

Great Western $95.00 for $8,125 Level(if no oxygen and no change in meds for past 2 years)
LBL Level(Simple Standard) $106.66
Equitable Level(Standard) $122.41
I don't carry Tranny, but I think they'd do Level(Standard) $100.78

True Graded:
ACI $108.00
Sentinel Security $109.35
Foresters $113.68
Humana $139.07

GI:
Gerber $85.98
American General $89.35
Fidelity Life $113.67
Great Western $116.25

Modified/ROP:
SNL $104.11
Standard Life & Accident $112.91

There are others, these are just the ones I carry(I don't have AIG or Fidelity). Lots of better options.

It is very common for people to have an ROP, not graded, plan that was sold by phone and believe it was level coverage.

You hear those stories all across the country. Especially when they have Pioneer.

Is everyone misunderstanding or are those agents misleading them?

As for coverage, if not on oxygen several companies in Fl would do level coverage. Trans probably the best bet for level. RNA and Foresters would have a true graded. Also Aetna.

Beware of companies calling ROP "graded".

----------

I was about to say Gerber as well

No way this person has to go ROP unless on oxygen.

You didn't mention it, so I'm assuming no oxygen. For $8K:

Great Western $95.00 for $8,125 Level(if no oxygen and no change in meds for past 2 years)
LBL Level(Simple Standard) $106.66
Equitable Level(Standard) $122.41
I don't carry Tranny, but I think they'd do Level(Standard) $100.78

True Graded:
ACI $108.00
Sentinel Security $109.35
Foresters $113.68
Humana $139.07

GI:
Gerber $85.98
American General $89.35
Fidelity Life $113.67
Great Western $116.25

Modified/ROP:
SNL $104.11
Standard Life & Accident $112.91

There are others, these are just the ones I carry(I don't have AIG or Fidelity). Lots of better options.

No oxygen .thanks for all the great advice!

It is very common for people to have an ROP, not graded, plan that was sold by phone and believe it was level coverage.

You hear those stories all across the country. Especially when they have Pioneer.

Is everyone misunderstanding or are those agents misleading them?

As for coverage, if not on oxygen several companies in Fl would do level coverage. Trans probably the best bet for level. RNA and Foresters would have a true graded. Also Aetna.

Beware of companies calling ROP "graded".

----------

No way this person has to go ROP unless on oxygen.

Did hell just freeze over? :swoon:

Back