Need Advise on a Suitable IMO

I am a new agent in the metro Atlanta area, currently looking forward to make an entry in the Mortgage Protection area. Currently I have a full time job and would do this part time. Accordingly I do not expect a high production level to sustain an individual mailer. So I am looking for an IMO which can provide me with decent contracts and a support in fresh leads along with some training. While researching my options I have talked to the following IMO's and got quotes below for price of fresh DM leads and commission structure:

1) Levinson - 80% commission with $18 fresh DM leads (goes up with production)
2) Asurea - 80% commission with $18 leads with min 5 leads per week (They have 100% with $25 lead but needs a minimum production of 10k per month)
3) Equis - 80% commission with $41 leads (Aged leads are available at a lower cost but I have limited time to do justice to them)
4) Leazer Group - 80% commission with $41 leads
5) Family First - 90% commission with $45 leads

I also talked to Symmetry and NAA but they have a much lower commission and high lead cost. I am very impressed with the youtube videos of Gordon Marketingand will talk to them soon.

Gurus, please advise which way I should proceed.

I'm not sure that you made a decision on this yet. However I would urge you to keep your eyes open to mixing medicare into your sales portfolio so that you build a strong renewal check. This will reward you in the future.

Back