Need Advise on what Company to Go with

Hi everyone I'm new to insurance I'm taking my test Friday and hopefully I pass , but anyhow I have 3 companies that are trying hard to get me onboard with them primeamerica ,American income life and senior life services (out of Florida ) ..I would like to know the pros and cons of each company if possible comp plan, if thier products really help people or are overpriced and etc thanks in advance

I started at AIL - I did well - got burnt out and left. Now I'm independent with a Good IMO.

I am thankful for the training I got at AIL .

I'm very glad I made the switch to independent (from being a captive agent )

Primerica will have you trying to sell term life insurance to everyone even if they want whole-life. And the worst part is they have one of the worst priced term life products on the market. Anyone who price shops you will be a tough one for you to sell.

AIL- Better mix of products and some training depending on what area you are in but still not competitive on prices and a very weak product mix compared to their competitors. They generate leads based on you are to contact union members with appointments set by you are going to give them some free insurance. Then in the home you are to pull the ol' bait and switch and try to up sell them. Works for some people but a tough gig for most.

Senior Life- Do you want to sell one of the least attractive (high premiums) final expense products and earn some of the lowest commissions in the industry? You found them! They try to pitch a gimmicky casket pitch to their life insurance sales to get people to forget price. In my humble opinion you are better off selling a better priced company to start with.

Don't look for good companies on Craig's Life. They aren't there. Read the forum. Get a feel for how things work. Take it a little slow. Then you will be fine.

One of the best answers i have ever seen. Very good response :cool:

Back