Need Advise on what Company to Go with

That's not true. Maybe it was when you were there, but that's not how it is now, at least not where I was. There are two different ways to get to 50%. Either through selling policies, or through recruits and policies.

Most people in my office had between 3-5 or more in their downline, some people had multiples of that before they even started. They were all less than 3 months in. The average Primerica rep is probably not even participating, so there's that statistic.

Almost every recruit that I saw got licensed, but it depends on the office. Offices that are really good at recruiting have maybe a 5-10% licensing rate, but they also post huge numbers most agents would kill for.

Please realize that my observations are based on the company as a whole via their annual reports. Each baseshop may differ performance wise, however the law of averages dictates that for one good baseshop there are several poor performers. The averages for policies sold and recruits per rep annually has averaged extremely low over the last 5 years, company wide.

According to their compensation plan, a rep earns receives 25%, senior rep (w/3 recruits) 35%, district rep (w/senior rep + $2500 mth premiums) 50%, etc. Based on that schedule, a rep can not move up in rank, regardless of policies sold, unless they also meet recruitment targets as well.

As far as generalizing about non-participating reps, as the incomes of the top reps is included when stating average rep incomes, the performance of the "duds" must also be included. In that sense, the stated average is highly skewered upwards by the top earners. The annual turnover rate of licensed reps over the last 5 years seems to confirm that.

Last edited:
That's not true. Maybe it was when you were there, but that's not how it is now, at least not where I was. There are two different ways to get to 50%. Either through selling policies, or through recruits and policies.

Most people in my office had between 3-5 or more in their downline, some people had multiples of that before they even started. They were all less than 3 months in. The average Primerica rep is probably not even participating, so there's that statistic.

Almost every recruit that I saw got licensed, but it depends on the office. Offices that are really good at recruiting have maybe a 5-10% licensing rate, but they also post huge numbers most agents would kill for.

----------

I love this guy. What part of the country are you in?

Remind us again how long you were there?

----------
Remind us again how long you were there?

Well its true as far as their annual reports indicate. Also not sure if you've viewed their "Accumulated Earners" chart and applied the fine print below it?

Last edited:
Wino asked you a question and you completely ignored him. That's what politicians do. Perhaps you know nothing about politicians?

Definitely not politician friendly here! And I must have missed the question. Something about what part of the country am I from?

Back