Need Ameritas Contract

Why would someone want an Ameritas contract?

Anyone comparing policies just a bit will find much better products out there!!!

Just sayin...

Ameritas has an excellent DI contract and a pretty good life insurance contract with built in chronic illness.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

Ameritas has an excellent DI contract and a pretty good life insurance contract with built in chronic illness.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

I agree. They have probably the 2nd best DI product on the market after Guardian.

The term is strong. The PI is ok. The group benefits are strong too.

They are a very underrated carrier imo.... plus they are a Mutual.

I agree. They have probably the 2nd best DI product on the market after Guardian.

The term is strong. The PI is ok. The group benefits are strong too.

They are a very underrated carrier imo.... plus they are a Mutual.

How dare you call them a mutual in the same post that you name a true mutual life insurance company! ;)

I use Penn Mutual, as their term is cheaper and have a stronger WL & IUL (1% to 12% cap).

Their DI is good, yet most contracts are "Modified Own Occ".

I used to be a Union Central/Ameritas direct agent until I saw better products.

The main mutual companies I can think of are:
Penn
NYL
Northwestern
Mass
Lafayette
Ohio National
Ameritas
Guardian
One or two more I can't recall immediately...

I use Penn Mutual, as their term is cheaper and have a stronger WL & IUL (1% to 12% cap).

Their DI is good, yet most contracts are "Modified Own Occ".

For life insurance there are certainly better permanent products as I mentioned before.

You are wrong about the term rates though. Ameritas and Penn are usually only a few dollars off from each other. For older ages and for standard rates Ameritas often is cheaper than Penn. That being said, neither are usually my first choice for Term.

For DI, Penn is not even in the same league as Ameritas is... not even close.

Back