Need Appointment with Atlas International asap please help

insureman07

Expert
I can't seem to find the proper outlet to get appointed with Atlas International a lloyd's of london product that a client of mine is interested in for her travels to Africa. I wonder If anyone is familiar with this or similar products and appointments. I dont have time to get appointed with lloyd's of london and sell the plan within the workable time frame. Is anyone in the forum familiar with international travel health coverage ?

I can't seem to find the proper outlet to get appointed with Atlas International a lloyd's of london product that a client of mine is interested in for her travels to Africa. I wonder If anyone is familiar with this or similar products and appointments. I dont have time to get appointed with lloyd's of london and sell the plan within the workable time frame. Is anyone in the forum familiar with international travel health coverage ?
I've been writing it for 20 plus years. easy to do. see bchealthplans.com then contact my webmaster at 513-375-0512, He can duplicate the web page for you and give you the Global contacts, and I can do the rest. His name is Ryan Kauffman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back