Need Commercial Auto Carrier

insurance2010

I don't write too much commercial auto.

I Have a prospect with 54 vehicles, 24 of them personal use and a mix of heavy to light. Only 2 of them travel 300+ miles. They carry furniture.

All vehicles are registered in NJ though many vehicles are garaged in different states.

Currently with Utica and was with Liberty, progressive.

Any good suggestion for wholesalers or specific carriers that can be good priced?

I Have a prospect with 54 vehicles, 24 of them personal use and a mix of heavy to light. Only 2 of them travel 300+ miles. They carry furniture.

All vehicles are registered in NJ though many vehicles are garaged in different states.

Any good suggestion for wholesalers or specific carriers that can be good priced?

Look into Lancer, 5 Star Specialty.

I'm located in NJ as well, let me know if you need assistance.

Will be surprised with Lance.

They both will do long haul and heavy trucks as well?

----------

5star wouldn't don't it. Too many personal autos mixed in. 20/54
Lancer don't think is even licensed in some other states. Any other suggestion?

If Utica is not getting off don't waste your time. Their PPV rates on commercial policies are dirt cheap in NJ. I'm talking $1,200 a vehicle. I know they are taking rate but its still well below industry norm. No one else wants PPVs on commercials policies and the carriers that do charge a premium for it.
I know because I have several similar accounts.

Back