Need Contracts Equitable,.....

perk44

I need contracts for Equitable, Americo and possibly Shenandoah. My FMO doesn't handle any of these. For those of you that are contracted with these companies and are happy with the FMO, I would be grateful if you could recommend who to go through.

Thanks in advance

I can help you out with a good equitable contract. They have a great eapp and low rates especially on their recently released plan G. What states are you writing in? I sent you a pm.

I can help you out with a good equitable contract. They have a great eapp and low rates especially on their recently released plan G. What states are you writing in? I sent you a pm.

But they don't have a GI Plan N...

There are MANY great up line choices here on the forums.

Jacob is one of them!

I would recommend picking his brain -

not only in regards to equitable but in all things Med Supp related.

I need contracts for Equitable, Americo and possibly Shenandoah. My FMO doesn't handle any of these. For those of you that are contracted with these companies and are happy with the FMO, I would be grateful if you could recommend who to go through.

Thanks in advance

Shenandoah? You are the first person I have heard of actually hunting for a contract with them since their bankruptcy.. I know they recently cam out of receivership what are they writing that you want to sell through them?

So, looks like Mike Newton is here to spam.:skeptical:

And now his words are here to stay. Don't ever quote a spammer when replying to them. That's why I would never quote that guy from the Nimrod AssociAtion of International Pricks on the thread in the Life Insurance section of the forum. I didn't want his words to live on if his posts were deleted.

And now his words are here to stay. Don't ever quote a spammer when replying to them. That's why I would never quote that guy from the Nimrod AssociAtion of International Pricks on the thread in the Life Insurance section of the forum. I didn't want his words to live on if his posts were deleted.

I see your point, but by leaving it on here, green peas will know what he's up to and that he shouldn't be trusted when ole Mike PMs them.:yes:

Thanks in advance

You can give us a call (800) 590-7207 or (540) 400-6275 about Americo and Shenandoah. As it has been stated there are a lot of great uplines on the forum. So you have a lot of options. Plus, if they weren't good uplines the forum would surely call them out :D

Back