Need Feedback Please

Very interesting, at first I thought i was seeing previews for the next batman movie.

So is this your only presence on the web? What is your main goal for this site? I hadn't heard about salesbook before but it looks somewhat intriguing.

So is this your only presence on the web? What is your main goal for this site? I hadn't heard about salesbook before but it looks somewhat intriguing.

No, it isn't. Just another web site to be seen on. Supposed to be a one page business card meets simple website kind of thing.

I stumbled upon it by networking with others here in Atlanta.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My gut response is the site has too much content, is too busy, too cluttered, and does not have anything that jumps out at me that would make me want to dig deeper. I think this is a situation that less would be more.

Thanks. I'll cut out certain things and see how it looks.

Appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
Knowing that this is a brutally honest bunch, I would like your feedback on my SalesBook page

If you're gonna do this kind of stuff, don't be a tightwad, bust it open for a professionally done picture, the one you have looks like a driver's license picture - and a bad one at that!

It's relatively inexpensive, and worth it's weight in gold.

I kinda like the rest of it.

Why do you have the Beyond the Sea video on there?

I would take that off.

But all together I like it.

Back