Need Garage - Dealers Open Lot for LLC & Having Issues

Hi - I am trying to place a used car dealership in MD. It's a LLC, with 2 owner's, and one of the owners has a poor MVR. They were non-renewed by ZurichNA. I've tried several markets, but I keep getting declines. Someone must be selling these folks insurance - who the heck is it??

Hi - I am trying to place a used car dealership in MD. It's a LLC, with 2 owner's, and one of the owners has a poor MVR. They were non-renewed by ZurichNA. I've tried several markets, but I keep getting declines. Someone must be selling these folks insurance - who the heck is it??

Erie is the best at these by far. They will take it and exclude the one owner as a driver

Zurich is the best program and dominates the market but if they non-renewed yea Erie is probably your best bet.

There are some other direct writers but you wont be able to get access to them.

How bad is the MVR? Is he willing to be excluded? I also suggest Erie - their dealers program is very competitive. If he isn't willing to take a chance on being excluded it will have to go surplus (Western Heritage or Madison). If the MVR is borderline and the account is clean surely a standard market will give it a shot.

Are they non renewing specifically because of the poor MVR? Have you asked the U/w if they'd stay on it if you exclude the one owner on the renewal? Other than that maybe Harleysville?

www.InsuranceXdate.com - Prospecting Data for Commercial Agencies

Latest posts

Back