Need Help: 45 Y.O. Agent Can't Quote Life Ins, Looking For GA

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hi Forum, I was hoping you all could help me. I'm 45 and recently thought it would be a good idea to get my life insurance license. I'd like to help people save money on their insurance so I'm going to keep posting specific cases I'd like you all to go through all of your carriers and applications to let me know what products you think are the best fit for my prospects. Ideally I would have a GA I could send the business to and get 140% FYC and 30% on renewal, but if that doesn't work then I'd just like to have everyone else shop my cases for me so that I can keep the full commission and do as little work as possible.

Any GA suggestions? I want a TOP contract with no production requirements!

Hi Forum, I was hoping you all could help me. I'm 45 and recently thought it would be a good idea to get my life insurance license. I'd like to help people save money on their insurance so I'm going to keep posting specific cases I'd like you all to go through all of your carriers and applications to let me know what products you think are the best fit for my prospects. Ideally I would have a GA I could send the business to and get 140% FYC and 30% on renewal, but if that doesn't work then I'd just like to have everyone else shop my cases for me so that I can keep the full commission and do as little work as possible.

Any GA suggestions? I want a TOP contract with no production requirements!

Lincoln Heritage.

Good strategy to increase your post count, anyway. Oh, heck, I just did it too. My apologies for wasting the bandwidth.

How about you just have 10 of your friends send me 5 bucks and then have each of those friends have 10 friends send you, me, and them 5 bucks each, and then they can each tell 10 friends to send so on and so forth...

Back