Need HELP Finding a Dialer?

Mike Siegal

Guru
100+ Post Club
HI Friends,

I'm new to the biz and was looking for a dialer. I'm a single user and looking for a system that i can use from anywhere there is Internet access. It doesn't have to be CLOUD based as i'm willing to purchase the software (withing reason) and dial from my laptop. **I've done a search and found old posts and deadlinks but so far no luck.

WHAT I'M looking for is;

• -a dialer that you can load numbers from Excel
  • -dialer that allows you to leave a pre-recorded mess. (if you get voice mail)
  • -dialer that "pauses" if you reach a gatekeeper? (this seems to be a big hurdle)
  • -one that where i can input notes for each call
  • -one that i can use with my Laptop
  • -sending an email option would be great too...

Seems like the above should exist but i hear that the "pause" feature is lacking on many systems.

Has anyone found such a system or Recommend something that fits the above?

~Thanks VERY much!

Last edited:
Non hosted dialer option that dials one line at a time is dolphin, $70 a month.
Hosted dialer you have salesdialers a 3 line dialer at $100 a month (some associations here have a discount). You can also try Mojo or Vanilla for a larger premium at $135-$175 a month.

Non hosted dialer option that dials one line at a time is dolphin, $70 a month.
Hosted dialer you have salesdialers a 3 line dialer at $100 a month (some associations here have a discount). You can also try Mojo or Vanilla for a larger premium at $135-$175 a month.

Thanks Justin...!

VanillaSoft is a good one line dialer that has alot of features. Email, voicemail, notes,etc that you are asking about and is cloud based. I get discount from company I work with so do not know the true cost. You can get around 50-60 dials in per hour, based on how many you actually speak with.

I really liked MOJO when I was paying for it myself at $149/month because it has all the same features for $149/month it would use THREE lines so you could call 2-3 times more people within the hour. YOu can choose 1 or 2 lines for less per month. One of the main reasons I liked it because my internet was horrible back then and I would get delays using other services but MOJO uses copper lines and I would dial in from my land line and there the person I called never got that delay which makes you sound like a telemarketer calling.

However, now that my internet service is better, I am with Vanillasoft, but only because my company pays for like half. All in all, I like MOJO better.

VanillaSoft is a good one line dialer that has alot of features. Email, voicemail, notes,etc that you are asking about and is cloud based. I get discount from company I work with so do not know the true cost. You can get around 50-60 dials in per hour, based on how many you actually speak with.

I really liked MOJO when I was paying for it myself at $149/month because it has all the same features for $149/month it would use THREE lines so you could call 2-3 times more people within the hour. YOu can choose 1 or 2 lines for less per month. One of the main reasons I liked it because my internet was horrible back then and I would get delays using other services but MOJO uses copper lines and I would dial in from my land line and there the person I called never got that delay which makes you sound like a telemarketer calling.

However, now that my internet service is better, I am with Vanillasoft, but only because my company pays for like half. All in all, I like MOJO better.

Mojo was great when it was MakeMyCalls, but now that it's hosted, I think the customization has been limited while the price has increased.

To my knowledge I don't think they are calling on copper wires anymore. Unless someone's streaming movies, or your caller is foreign - I don't think it matters anymore if you have VOIP or copper land lines.

Call Logic, good dialer, not cloud based. upload list directly from excel. Options to leave voicemail or not. Good system. Can use remotely, display different number for caller ID. Scrubs for DNC. Has direct dial for cell phones.

Thanks, Justin, for providing some great info on the dialers. I am extremely green and really spending the weekend reviewing as much info as possible. Fighting Scots, your dialer sounds pretty efficient. How much is that one vs salesdialers's $80-100 per month charge? Thanks, Tom

Back