Need Help Finding a Remote Agent

cottonland

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Not certain if I have put this in the right place or not, so I am going to apologize on the front end........

I am having a difficult time finding a producer for my niche line of business which is farm/agribusiness. Any ideas or suggestions on where to look? I have posted on Monster, contacted both agency organizations in the state and talked to pretty much all of my marketing reps.

I am looking for someone that can work remotely. I have the "pen" for our lead carrier and the only access point in our marketing territory (Ar, LA, MS), so it would appear to me that this would be very appealing to an agent with some experience in sales.

Remembering back when I was producing business, I would have loved to find a product that I was the only outlet for in a specific region and had a 95+ hit ratio.

Any Gurus got a suggestion or comment as to what I might be doing wrong????????

From what little bit of knowledge about Agribusiness is it is a tough industry. just from what i have experienced and seen, this may be why your not having the luck.

You should reach out to WAHVE; Work at Home Vintage Experts. They might be able to help you out. I had actually applied with them and found them very helpful for placement; They have lots of contacts that could fill your niche Check them out. WAHVE.com

Back