Need help Finding Affordable Auto Insurance

Madfoxx

Last month I hit some truck tire treads in the road and it caused some damage to my car. I filed a accident claim and only received a small check from the insurance agency. This month I got a letter in the mail saying that my insurance will not be renewed. This is the first and only accident I have on my record. According to them, I'm being refused because of two tickets from 2014 and the accident claim. I called other insurance agencies and most of them won't even give me a quote. The ones that do, quote me for over $500 a month (the same as my rent) with a $1000 deposit just to start. Is there anything I can do? Is it possible to get one of the tickets expunged? I can't afford insurance that high, and I will lose my job if I can't drive to work.

Madfoxx I am a SC agent. Who have you been quoted with & what kind of car ? Full coverage I assume ? I Think you could get some thing a little cheaper that what was told to you ($2500 for 6 months ) . The rates will depend on your age, location, credit , etc but that is still a lot of premium ! I am in upstate SC & I am an Independent agent. You can PM & I will see what I can do or if you prefer to work with someone close by then go to an IA in your area who can shop several carriers for you. Don't just get hung up going to the closed shops like Allstate , State Farm, etc. Good Luck ! LP

Latest posts

Back