Need help finding an agency for the senior market?

I have a L&H and series 6 63. I would like to start selling MA and medicare supplements in the senior markets. I just became a non captive agent and would like to stay that way. Please can anyone tell me what companies are reputable for the senoir markets. I am looking into Stephens-Matthews Marketing, Intergrated Benefits, and Senior Market Sales, Inc.. Has anyone use them or have any suggestions.

Thanks,
:laugh:

Of those I have a couple appts with SMS. They are good, and I get street level commissions. I am paid direct from the insurance companies and am self sufficient, so I do not have much contact with them.

I have a couple appts with pip1.com who treat me well, and ditto the above.

It will be recommended that you get them to agree to an unconditional release if you choose to leave them. That is important with the bad marketing groups, but I don't feel the need to have that with the 2 mentioned above.

Stay away from Parker or anyone associated with them like USA and Liberty.

The best FMO I have ever worked with is
Neishloss & Flemming out of Pittsburgh, PA.
True professionals...they are always on top of the issues. Senior Market Sales is pretty good but not of the same cailbre as Neishloss. Absolutely stay away from The Assurance Group (TAG) out of Archdale, NC and Parker & Associates out of Mississippi. Many of us learned the hard way!

The best FMO I have ever worked with is
Neishloss & Flemming out of Pittsburgh, PA.
True professionals...they are always on top of the issues. Senior Market Sales is pretty good but not of the same cailbre as Neishloss. Absolutely stay away from The Assurance Group (TAG) out of Archdale, NC and Parker & Associates out of Mississippi. Many of us learned the hard way!

Thanks for the info. What's up with the font?

I have just been release from an agency and starting out on my own to sell MAPD & MedSupp plans. I'm also looking for recommended FMO in California. Suggestions anyone?

I have just been release from an agency and starting out on my own to sell MAPD & MedSupp plans. I'm also looking for recommended FMO in California. Suggestions anyone?

You don't need to find one in California. Go with someone with decent comp and is honest - meaning they will grant you a release in writing before you sign on the dotted line. I like www.ritteriim.com. They pretty much have all the plans you need.

By the way, if you want info on good Med Supps, send me an email at insure(at)greensky(dot)com with your phone number. I'll show you a couple of little used carriers that will blow out the competition in California.

Rick

I have a L&H and series 6 63. I would like to start selling MA and medicare supplements in the senior markets. I just became a non captive agent and would like to stay that way. Please can anyone tell me what companies are reputable for the senoir markets. I am looking into Stephens-Matthews Marketing, Intergrated Benefits, and Senior Market Sales, Inc.. Has anyone use them or have any suggestions.

Thanks,
:laugh:

I've worked with SMS (meaning senior market sales) and currently work with Integrated Benefits on a very regular basis. I think both of them are great but I enjoy working with integrated much more. They're good about releases and offer a lot of product. They also have reciprocal agreements with lots of other FMO's so sometimes you can get a release to go to them or to leave them sooner than you would normally.

I have relationships with a number of FMO's, let me know what state you're looking for and I can probably help. Feel free to send me a message at my site and I can help give you some more FMO's to take a look at.

Back