Need Help Finding Carrier - Unique Situation

dallas1

Expert
I have a 50 year old client and she has COPD and hepatitis C. The only form of payment she has is the direct express card. She's looking for a final expense plan with $5K - $10K coverage. With these parameters, what company would work best for her. Thanks.

He asked a company that would take her. Didn't ask about a company that would take her immediate. By not saying she smokes, I figured she didn't. And in some states SNL graded plan is 70 30... not ROP. Sorry for the vagueness, but I answered with what I was given and atleast I gave an answer and not take the thread to a whole other topic like some people do.

He asked a company that would take her. Didn't ask about a company that would take her immediate. By not saying she smokes, I figured she didn't. And in some states SNL graded plan is 70 30... not ROP. Sorry for the vagueness, but I answered with what I was given and atleast I gave an answer and not take the thread to a whole other topic like some people do.

Thanks for the info bboman23! BTW...she is a non-smoker. I expected that she would not qualify for immediate and would probably get a graded or modified. With that being said, how troublesome is it to get appointed with Security National Life? What kind of expectations do they have for agents? Quotas? Buying leads? Etc.?

I have a 50 year old client and she has COPD and hepatitis C. The only form of payment she has is the direct express card. She's looking for a final expense plan with $5K - $10K coverage. With these parameters, what company would work best for her. Thanks.
Also liberty bankers. They take direct express card and have the best reputation of "banging the card" at the right time to insure getting payment to go through. Five 5 star takes it too. SNl ,liberty and 5 star have graded and guaranteed too, I think.

Thanks for the info bboman23! BTW...she is a non-smoker. I expected that she would not qualify for immediate and would probably get a graded or modified. With that being said, how troublesome is it to get appointed with Security National Life? What kind of expectations do they have for agents? Quotas? Buying leads? Etc.?

Security National isn't in NC. Vantis, Gerber, and NGL for GI will all take Direct Express.

----------

Security National isn't in NC. Vantis, Gerber, and NGL for GI will all take Direct Express.

Also, looks like 5 Star graded will work. 5 star is one of 3 graded policies approved in NC that I'm aware of. The other 2 are Foresters and GPM. Neither take DE.

Back