Need Help From A State Farm Agent

suranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey there,

I have a client who I helped get life insurance. She wants to get some final expense coverage on her mom. Her mother would like to go with State Farm if possible since her mother has them now for her auto and home insurance.

My client's mother has some health issues (I don't have all of them yet. She is getting that info). I'm just trying to help her figure out if her mom will qualify for their final expense coverage.

If any state farm agent can send me a copy of their app so I can see the health questions that would be amazing. This way I could help my client determine if her mom would qualify with them.

I tried calling a State Farm office but they said they wouldn't send me anything. They said she would just need to apply lol. I'm not going to have her apply without doing some field underwriting up front.

Thanks!

The app contains a series of five or six questions. Majority of the time blood and vitals are not required, worst case scenario a phone interview will be required. I do not have the exact questions in front of me. If the client has not been hospitalized in the last 6 months, currently hospitalized and what not. The questions are pretty straight forward, once answered it's pretty much an instant issue.

Real easy. Go to Statefarm.com, select life insurance quote, select final expense - answer the questions.

Sorry but that is not an option. There are on health questions displayed online. To apply, you have to merely send your contact info to a state farm agent.

Back