Need help locating a good agency to work with

I recently moved to Austin, Texas to diversify my market into Life, Health and Annuities, and tried the senior market and after two years I am almost in the same place. with very low potential customers.
I have come into contact with different agencies and many treat everyone as a newbie in their way of working, regardless of your experience and time in the market.
I would like to get in touch with a potential agency that offers something more than contracts with high commissions (according to them?), that can offer how to obtain leads without relying on a provider and an organization that allows them to do business.
Could someone help me on that.

I recently moved to Austin, Texas to diversify my market into Life, Health and Annuities, and tried the senior market and after two years I am almost in the same place. with very low potential customers.
I have come into contact with different agencies and many treat everyone as a newbie in their way of working, regardless of your experience and time in the market.
I would like to get in touch with a potential agency that offers something more than contracts with high commissions (according to them?), that can offer how to obtain leads without relying on a provider and an organization that allows them to do business.
Could someone help me on that.
It's hard to tell what you are looking for from your post. You can call us at FexContracting if you want to see if we can help you or steer you to the right place. Generally whichever agency you sign up with should have a plan that makes sense to you and to them to get you writing policies quickly. For most life and health insurance that involves leads. For annuities it usually involves seminars. If you previous agency didn't help you get going they aren't the right fit for you. Many these days are just pyramid recruiters and just want everyone recruiting and very few know how to sell.
Also any agency claiming they have highest commissions usually does not. You simply want to see the commission grids not vague words like "street level" or "highest commissions" or any other BS that is designed to get you to forget about getting the actual numbers to easily compare.
Call me any time if you'd like to talk.

If interested we work in a mich marketing all federal employees about their benefits and retirement plans. We provide preset appointments for free. Does take training and development. We are throughout the country. If this interest you we can chat for additional details.

Back