Need Help On A Breast Cancer Case

I just found out that a lady in our Church has discovered that she has stage 3 breast cancer, is there any health/life insurance out there for her now? She has none right now.

Re: Need Help

I just found out that a lady in our Church has discovered that she has stage 3 breast cancer, is there any health/life insurance out there for her now? She has none right now.

If she's been without health coverage for at least six months and declined by a carrier (which shouldn't be hard to do at this point), she can get health insurance through PCIP.gov - State Plans .

As for life insurance, about all she can get is a graded benefit plan.

Re: Need Help

If she's been without health coverage for at least six months and declined by a carrier (which shouldn't be hard to do at this point), she can get health insurance through PCIP.gov - State Plans .

As for life insurance, about all she can get is a graded benefit plan.

On Life. Maybe a preneed/Vantis combo. Depending on need, budget and prognosis. With the preneed it will be much more costly than the Vantis, however there maybe some coverage as soon as six months(Newby?) After two years the Vantis policy is 100%. Then choose to keep them both or Non Forfeiture the preneed.

My two cents

Back