Need Help Regarding Documentation Please

Ata Alvi

Hi. I work at an Insurance broker and handle their main application and IT departments. given a task to design different types of forms used in insurance broker business. being new in this profession don't know much about all types of forms and documentation in use. can anyone help me to have a full/complete list of forms in use for insurance broker business? plz.......besides the complete list, please if you guys can help me to have any samples so I can have guidance and design my forms and documentation from you help?
Regards
ATA

Hi. I work at an Insurance broker and handle their main application and IT departments. given a task to design different types of forms used in insurance broker business. being new in this profession don't know much about all types of forms and documentation in use. can anyone help me to have a full/complete list of forms in use for insurance broker business? plz.......besides the complete list, please if you guys can help me to have any samples so I can have guidance and design my forms and documentation from you help? Regards ATA

Www.acord.org
You should spend time w/ producers and CSR's to really understand what is needed.

Tons of standardized forms. TONS. I'd also contact the Marketing department of the major carriers you broker. They usually can be a good asset.

ATA,

We are working on a similar project. We're focusing on information intake when the producer is in front of the customer.

The application will prompt the producer to collect ALL relevant information the 1st time. The application will then do one or all of the following:

1. Simultaneously fill out all forms requested by the producer

2. Populate the agency management system

3. Populate carrier's web based quote systems where appropriate

I'd welcome an opportunity to discuss the pros/cons of our approach. Send me a private message or ping me on Linkedin if you're interested in discussing.

Back