Need help with a WL quote

secondcreek

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
72 yr old fellow asked me for a quote on 250k WL policy.
When I asked if he would be open to a GUL, he said not so much. He insisted on a WL quote and a monthly payment.

I asked him the purpose of the policy and he said the only reason is to leave money to his daughter.

Can anyone help me with a 250k WL quote for the guy--72 male, NT, std health rating, in Alabama?

If he wants to make a trip to Michigan, $11,920 a year for $250k WL on protection based low dividend policy. looks a lot like a GUL product except it guarantees the cash value will equal death benefit at age 100 because it is WL

Capture.JPG

How many 72 years olds getting approved for $250K at preferred?

How many 72 year olds getting approved for $250K period?

Did he want the policy more for death benefit or for cash value? Who is the beneficiary?

If he wants to make a trip to Michigan, $11,920 a year for $250k WL on protection based low dividend policy. looks a lot like a GUL product except it guarantees the cash value will equal death benefit at age 100 because it is WL

While @DayTimer makes a good point about the underwriting class, I wonder how that lean WL would look with premium offset after perhaps 20 years of paying premiums? Then the cumulative total premiums could be less for a death benefit sale.

Did he want the policy more for death benefit or for cash value? Who is the beneficiary?

I'd probably ask Van Mueller - but I bet he does more single premium life policies at that age.

How many 72 years olds getting approved for $250K at preferred?

""I asked him the purpose of the policy and he said the only reason is to leave money to his daughter.""

A boatload of 72 year olds will qualify for $250,000 and more. While not as many but there are a lot of healthy people in their 70s. I would not haphazardly quote them preferred though.

Back