Need Help with Content for New Marketing Piece!!!

GSI

I am designing (with the help of my graphic designer) a marketing piece (door hanger I think, maybe a flyer version also) and need some help with the content.

The basic concept will be a light-hearted 2-sided doorhanger, one side for Democrats, the other side for Republicans.

One side will have a picture of Obama (or maybe the democrat donkey) with a title of something like "Attention Democrats! Obama says you need health insurance now." That is not the real headline, just a placeholder until I think of some good ideas. It will also say in smaller letters, "Republicans please turn over to other side."

The other side for repubs will either be a Bush pic or an anti-Obama pic (or some other pic), done in a way so as not to offend either party.

On both sides I need a couple of selling points of why the impending Health Care reform makes now the perfect time to get coverage. Of course these sales points should be slanted toward the Demo and Repub opinions somewhat.

Anyone that contributes to this thread with a useful idea (or useful critique) will be emailed the final version of the piece in an editable form.

"I need a couple of selling points of why the impending Health Care reform makes now the perfect time to get coverage"

This assumes you are targeting those without coverage. If they are healthy, they probably won't be swayed. If they are unhealthy, they may wait for the risk pool rates to come out (and of course they'll be high).

So I'm not sure you have a very large market, but maybe others see it differently.

It will be a tough series...a gritty low-scoring one. But if they can steal one in Chicago, that will help. Of course, you must eliminate the needless penalties.

Chump,

What demographic do you primarily sell to? Already insured? Self-employed / Small-biz owner?

Health is not our main focus, just branching out and developing our library of marketing materials.

Certainly willing to listen to your advice on the largest pool of likely candidates, would rather shoot at a large target than a small target.

Back