need help with pre licensing courses

wick78

I currently have my life and health license and took two separate pre licensing courses and also two separate state exams one for life and one for accident and health. Well i used xcel testing solutions for both and let me say it was an amazing course. the question on the quizzes and on the state exam simulator were all so very similar to the questions on the actual state exam it was amazing. i got a 90 percent on both tests and passed in 25 min on both of them. well i am now going for my p&c license and unfortunately xcel still has their p&c course being built so i cant not use them for this. well my employer has set me up with exam fx and let me just say it is a nightmare. it makes me want to pull my hair out and i cant do it anymore and im going to quit. the quiz questions at the end of each chapter are ridiculous and they have to have literally 5000 different ones for each chapter and you can tell they are not going to be on the state exam. could someone please tell me which online p&c course is as similar to xcel testing solutions and has questions on the end of quizzes and a exam simulator that actually simulates the questions on the state exam

hey man whatever it takes to pass...i learn alot better by doing anyway so i will do my learning on the job

Back