Need Help with Term Life Case

What face amount are you looking for? Honestly you will have a very limited field to choose from and actually it will be more whom chooses you. How you've described the situation will make an underwriter nervous.

I do agree with Wino in do a pre underwriting situation with a insurance brokerage. Provide all the details and if you can a APS. They will look at your situation individually and let you know what is out there for you. This is a nonbinding situation for you. You don't have to buy, but you will get a very good idea of his insurability without putting the information into the MIB.

I am guessing you are not a life agent so are my 2 cents. Contact a brokerage like Pinney that has an in house underwriter. Give them all the details including a cancer questionnaire. They will guide you. Then get contracted through them so that you can write your husbands policy. Easy Speasy

You get your husband covered, you get paid, you learn more about writing life insurance. Wining!

I'm a broker and do write life, just not a lot of term. Have more options for over 50. That's why I was wondering who to use so I can write it myself.

I'm a broker and do write life, just not a lot of term. Have more options for over 50. That's why I was wondering who to use so I can write it myself.

Got it. The over 50 sounds like FE to me. But I of course could be wrong.

Start with the Cancer questionnaire. Understanding is going to be about the same with both term and permanent. With the exception of table shave. I do not think it fits the table shaves yet but you can call LFG and principal. If they say yes you can dial down a GUL. I would also check Banner, AIG and Prudential. Or call Mike at Pinney.

----------

Oh, also if you need a Cancer questionnaire email me your email address.

Got a 42yr old male that takes meds for seizures looking for a term up to 100k. What's a good company to use that would possibly issue? Best company with the best rates? Don't write a lot of term policies so not sure who is the best right now. He's in IN and non smoker. Thanks.

From your other posts here I can tell you your issue isn't exactly the ongoing seizures. It's the original brain tumor/cyst that required pre-cancerous treatment for a period. For that, find out the specific tumor, size, and when/if it was operated on. The seizure are his slightly better side effect that beats walking around with a possible enhancing lesion on your brain. For those, note the frequency, type (i.e. grand mal or anything worse?), and if there's any further neuro follow up or eval. That should give you a start to see if term's even viable.

Back