Need help with this Health Opportunity

superteke

I saw an opportunity advertised on craigslist that I did not think was genuine. I don't currently do much health insurance but was thinking about adding it to my portfolio but it didn't sound legit. Any info. would be appreciated. The ad was as follows:

Insurance Agent's Dream!!

If you are currently selling Health and Life insurance, then you owe it to yourself to read on. We are a national organization that offers insurance products from coast to coast. These are just some of the benefits our organization offers.

1) 240%-276% Advance- Sell a $400 deal and receive $1104 advance!
2) All plans are MAJOR MEDICAL
3) Plans with 3 year rate locks
4) All electronic applications-NO PAPERS
5) Can sell from your home office, so there is no need to drive all over town
6) Direct deposit-paid directly from the insurance company
7) Plans with decreasing deductibles
8) Lead Programs
9) No meetings

We also have MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES in certain areas. If you are a motivated individual with a strong desire to build your own team, then we have something for you. Earn 24%-36% advances off of all of your sub agents on your team with ZERO EXPENSES!

Sounds like the pump Assurant.

3) Plans with 3 year rate locks
7) Plans with decreasing deductibles

That agency probably makes a great override and with Assurant's 12mo advance. Can you imagine the suicidal agents working there with thousands of dollars in chargebacks. I'd stay away from this deal.

Yes, and it sounds like he is spaming us

Possible, but there is 0 contact information in the post. Even if I wanted to sign up, I couldn't....

Now, I don't want to sign up, simply because a deal this good is to good to be real, which means there is a HUGE catch, and I don't need to go looking through fine print to find it, I know it's there.

Dan

The deal is legit. 240% of the month's premium advanced against your % of the annual premium.

You have to constantly be enrolling to keep up with chargebacks, especially these days.

Tell them to pay you 'as earned' since you have other business. No chargebacks.

This smells like a shill.....

shill.jpg

Back