Need Help!

Steve20

Expert
I have a 57 year old female that wants term policy. Non Smoker, has medication for blood pressure. She wants a non med policy. Here's the catch! She already has a term policy that she is paying 150 a month for. She wants me to see if I can beat the price. The term policy is A 30 year policy I believe and it's 300k. Her husband wants a policy, but with him, he's 65, he's had open heart surgery to place a stent into his heart roughly a year ago. He is not over weight, and he takes meds for cholesterol. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do something for him? Any suggestions?

She wants me to see if I can beat the price.

I don't waste time on trying to beat term prices.

Her husband wants a policy, but with him, he's 65, he's had open heart surgery to place a stent into his heart roughly a year ago. He is not over weight, and he takes meds for cholesterol.

Check for a possible guaranteed issue policy, but even that might be a stretch.

I have a 57 year old female that wants term policy. Non Smoker, has medication for blood pressure. She wants a non med policy. Here's the catch! She already has a term policy that she is paying 150 a month for. She wants me to see if I can beat the price. The term policy is A 30 year policy I believe and it's 300k. Her husband wants a policy, but with him, he's 65, he's had open heart surgery to place a stent into his heart roughly a year ago. He is not over weight, and he takes meds for cholesterol. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do something for him? Any suggestions?
Equitable would be Level Standard after it's been 1 year since the stent was put in. United National would be Level after 1 year.

American Continental and Sentinel Security would both be a true Graded.

Back