Need Info on CRM / Contact Management System

lifesales2009

Expert
I need help. I just started with Mass - got my 5 and $2500 in and now I need to get my "office" in order. I need something to track my clients, basically a CRM / Contact Management System so I can store their info etc in it. From the different posts, I have been reading that it really depends on what I am looking to use it for is important in choosing a correct program. Here is my needs: I used to work for Northwestern Mutual and they have a system called the Network Connection and I want my new system to act as it did. I want to store clients basic information in the program, have a place to put case notes for each meeting and also have the ability to run reports on the clients based on the info I put in, such as birthday reports etc. Also, I am not sure if any program can do this, but tie my MAss Mutual contracts with it so that I can run reports on a client, for instance "All Policies Report" so that it shows me on one page what they have with me such as death benefit all policy numbers, cash value totals, etc. But not sure if this is possible. Need help ASAP! thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if this will fit your needs or not. A lot of L&H agents are using it with great success.

I'm on the verge of releasing v5.0. It's all set to go except for the changes to my website.

The below link will take you to the new upgrade of YIO. Until I get it on my website agents can purchase v4.0 on my website and they will receive v5.0.

http://www.yourinsuranceoffice.com/demo/YIO-5Install.EXE

Give me a call if you have any questions.

At the risk of repeating my self for the 100th time, YIO is a bargain. The cost of the program has been repaid many times over just by being able to retrieve renewal information, birthdates, company sorting, etc. Every few weeks I call Frank to tell him how much commission his program made for me.

Rick

I'm not sure if this will fit your needs or not. A lot of L&H agents are using it with great success.

I'm on the verge of releasing v5.0. It's all set to go except for the changes to my website.

The below link will take you to the new upgrade of YIO. Until I get it on my website agents can purchase v4.0 on my website and they will receive v5.0.

http://www.yourinsuranceoffice.com/demo/YIO-5Install.EXE

Give me a call if you have any questions.

Frank, I was going to call and ask what the changes and new features were, but thought maybe if you posted them here it would save you a few calls.

Lee

What are you thoughts on EZ Data SMart Office

I like EZ but it is not exactly cheap.

I use SugarCRM Community Edition... which is free. You can try the demo by clicking here.

You might check out FreeCRM.com

Sugar CRM is not insurance specific like YIO but it IS web-based (on your web site) and it works well for my needs. I can help you install it if you have problems or if your ISP won't help. It's not too hard for anyone with a bit of computer ability. Young(er) agents seem to have this "literacy." A lot of older agents have never "gotten it" and are probably better-served by the easy-to-install desktop YIO.

YIO didn't work for my biz model and I don't trust the Access database for mission-crit data, but many others here use it and love it so you should try it if you don't want/need a web-based system you can hit from anywhere in the world.

I travel a lot so that's a "must" for me. Plus, I need to be able to run my biz from my iPhone if necessary and a web-based system allows that. Sugar even has a small-footprint interface for iPhone, similar to what this chat board has.

Choosing a CRM is all about what works for you... not about how many others use it or like what they use, etc.

Check out: Small Business CRM Resource Centre - Your Free Guide To CRM Help

YMMV

Al
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency

I came across your post while searching about insurance crm and couldn't help but respond. I also see that you were inquiring about EZ Data's Smart Office software - I recently started using it in July and have had great success. For customer service, policy tracking, and reporting, it's unparalleled at least in comparison to various other softwares I've come across. Also, the insurance crm software should furfill most/all your above criteria. Hope this helps - Good luck in your software quest!

ezdata.com/products/professional.shtml

My question to you is how you customize the sugerCRM for your insurance need? I do like the search for renewal, birthday, policy, etc. I have vtigerCRM and it should be similar to sugerCRM. I do not know how to add insurance related fields and customize it for insurance agency use.

I like EZ but it is not exactly cheap.

I use SugarCRM Community Edition... which is free. You can try the demo by clicking here.

You might check out FreeCRM.com

Sugar CRM is not insurance specific like YIO but it IS web-based (on your web site) and it works well for my needs. I can help you install it if you have problems or if your ISP won't help. It's not too hard for anyone with a bit of computer ability. Young(er) agents seem to have this "literacy." A lot of older agents have never "gotten it" and are probably better-served by the easy-to-install desktop YIO.

YIO didn't work for my biz model and I don't trust the Access database for mission-crit data, but many others here use it and love it so you should try it if you don't want/need a web-based system you can hit from anywhere in the world.

I travel a lot so that's a "must" for me. Plus, I need to be able to run my biz from my iPhone if necessary and a web-based system allows that. Sugar even has a small-footprint interface for iPhone, similar to what this chat board has.

Choosing a CRM is all about what works for you... not about how many others use it or like what they use, etc.

Check out: Small Business CRM Resource Centre - Your Free Guide To CRM Help

YMMV

Al

My question to you is how you customize the sugerCRM for your insurance need? I do like the search for renewal, birthday, policy, etc. I have vtigerCRM and it should be similar to sugerCRM. I do not know how to add insurance related fields and customize it for insurance agency use.

I don't customize Sugar. I've made a few cosmetic changes (larger "log" text box) but I've not added any plug-ins. I believe that for the paid versions there is an insurance module but am not sure. There may be one for the community version as well. But out-of-the-box SugarCRM works just fine for my practice. And if I want to modify it I know how... but I have other things to do.

Years ago, our John P. used to instruct new agents that creating the world's greatest database or spreadsheet or brochure is often an excuse to avoid prospecting. Could I spend weeks and weeks tweaking SugarCRM? Sure I could. But that would only prove John's theory so I resist the temptation and try to spend time doing more productive activities.

Al

Back