Need info on SHC (Senior Health Care)

G

Does anyone know anything about SHC? They are based in Texas, but do insurance in most states? I am thinking of going to work for them. They set appointments for you 16-20 a week, but commission rates are low. It sounds like a good solid company.

I was thinking about it to, scheduled the mandatory 1st call meeting then proceeded to get the paperwork to appoint. Their MA plan is pyramids and the commission is similar to Pyramid's "Senior Solutions". Preset appts , sounds pretty good, until you find out that you have to pay $18 per lead. What the heck is up with that? I can hire my own telemarketer and pay someone 18 bucks a lead, write for a dozen different plans, and double or triple my commissions. what a joke

I spoke with these guys today and had forgotten that I searched the forum about them over the weekend, only to revisit the search today. Do they really charge 18 dollars a lead? That's ridiculous...when are these companies going to get out of the lead selling business and back into the insurance business???

I am supposed to sit through a conference thing on Tuesday. I may still do it, but the reviews haven't exactly been glowing. I also wonder about the quality of the appointments...any experience there, anyone?

I was thinking about it to, scheduled the mandatory 1st call meeting then proceeded to get the paperwork to appoint. Their MA plan is pyramids and the commission is similar to Pyramid's "Senior Solutions". Preset appts , sounds pretty good, until you find out that you have to pay $18 per lead. What the heck is up with that? I can hire my own telemarketer and pay someone 18 bucks a lead, write for a dozen different plans, and double or triple my commissions. what a joke

That's better than what I was offered with Senior Solutions. Set up seminars for 5 weeks, cost of $3-$5K. Get appoints from that and then while selling MAs and what not push the annuities. Did some figuring and came to conclusion that I would end up on welfare just starting out like that.

Back