Need Info on Telesales Companys

gumby

Has anyone had any experience with Northstar Insurance Advisors or VRG?
I'm looking at them to possibly get into telesales.

Could be wrong but don't north star put you on like 30% or something crazy like that?

If that is the case, they better W2 agents, provide good quality exclusive leads each week, and cover all expenses imaginable. Otherwise, my lord...

Has anyone had any experience with Northstar Insurance Advisors or VRG?
I'm looking at them to possibly get into telesales.

They both represent pioneer American, Occidental life, and kemper. They provide live transfer leads for you to talk to they use to offer both a 1099 reduced commission (50 or 60 percent if I remember correctly) and a w2 style where you would assign your commission to them. Vince at vrg is a good guy and knows alot about how telesales works. he use to co own efund insurance in MI till he decided to part ways and set up vrg. North Star is formerly known as Roberts marketing group

Last edited:
They both work for Roberts Marketing. It's the same "group".

I agree....Vince is a good guy. Honest and reliable. He's always been an open book. Very hard to find in FE.

Are you sure he isn't super corrupt and one of the most unethical people in the business?

Well, it is campaign season. Maybe a little reverse psychology going on? But I think he should stick to the tried and true method of painting his competitors as snobby racists. That always plays well with the FE demographic. Just my two cents.;)

Back