Need Licensed FE Agent in OH

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Need a FE agent in OHIO.. ready to buy couple.. one immediate the other graded- they are paying little over $100 now through some TV ad junk they sent in.. Husband has a 2 year wait on his current policy and told him he qualifies for immediate... they've had current policies for 2 months-

Ran them Madison- good numbers and Foresters.. if you can get them in before august 1 for Foresters

Male - 67.. heart attack 4 years ago..qualifies for immediate
Female - 62- mild heart attack 1 month ago.. no meds..

Looking for $6,000 of coverage each

Looking at around $80-$87 a month for both.. lot cheaper than they are paying now and it would be immediate for husband

Looking for anyone that can sell in Ohio- to renew my lic is $350.. aint gonna do it...

Looking for a 50% cut

It'll take an agent 20 minutes to make their 50%, about $450- depending on your comm rates

Must have over 200 posts on this board, a good trust worthy agent, dont wanna have to smear campaign anybody for not following through on my part of the cut-

First one gets it... PM me... depending on your comm.. it's a $400-$450 payday if you can write them over the phone with Madison or Foresters.. or if you live in Ohio... area code is 740

Running appts today and wont be back till this evening

Need a FE agent in OHIO.. ready to buy couple.. one immediate the other graded- they are paying little over $100 now through some TV ad junk they sent in.. Husband has a 2 year wait on his current policy and told him he qualifies for immediate... they've had current policies for 2 months-

Ran them Madison- good numbers and Foresters.. if you can get them in before august 1 for Foresters

Male - 67.. heart attack 4 years ago..qualifies for immediate
Female - 62- mild heart attack 1 month ago.. no meds..

Looking for $6,000 of coverage each

Looking at around $80-$87 a month for both.. lot cheaper than they are paying now and it would be immediate for husband

Looking for anyone that can sell in Ohio- to renew my lic is $350.. aint gonna do it...

Looking for a 50% cut

It'll take an agent 20 minutes to make their 50%, about $450- depending on your comm rates

Must have over 200 posts on this board, a good trust worthy agent, dont wanna have to smear campaign anybody for not following through on my part of the cut-

First one gets it... PM me... depending on your comm.. it's a $400-$450 payday if you can write them over the phone with Madison or Foresters.. or if you live in Ohio... area code is 740

Running appts today and wont be back till this evening

I don't know if you got this covered or not. Travis Tubbs is writing in Ohio now. You could get much better than that. I also know a couple more Ohio agents that I would recommend.

Back