Need Life Company Appointment

Woodard

I'm a new independent agent with thirty eight years experience as a captive agent. I need a life insurance company that I can get an appointment with, preferably one with a guaranteed issue product as well as juvenile policies and whatever in between. Looking for suggestions. Thanks.

I'm a new independent agent with thirty eight years experience as a captive agent. I need a life insurance company that I can get an appointment with, preferably one with a guaranteed issue product as well as juvenile policies and whatever in between. Looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Gerber has GI and juvenile policies. You don't want to limit yourself to that. Are you looking to do FE...traditional? You should look for a FMO that offers many companies instead of just one company.

Good luck old timer(I'm old too, so I can say that).:twitchy:

Sounds like you left united/ reliable/ union national and are needing companies to go back to see people from your debit you left?

Back