Need Lists? I Have More Than I Need. $20/K

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I was offered such a great deal that I couldn't pass them up. If you buy in quantity you can go direct to Lead Research Group yourself but if you only need a few thousand, I am happy to help.

These are the same great lists that a list vendor has been promoting here for a few years (calling them leads) for $69 per thousand. I'll be happy to get them to you for $20 per thousand.

Make sure you know what you want in advance as I'm not in the business of selling lists. So I'm happy to help but please don't ask for changes back and forth.

If you would prefer to pay $69 you are more than welcome to use a list vendor who will spend lots of time with you.

Do not send me a PM. Use the email address below.

Rick

Just an FYI Rick for those using the phone app it does not display signatures so I can not see the email....just an FYI.

I was offered such a great deal that I couldn't pass them up. If you buy in quantity you can go direct to Lead Research Group yourself but if you only need a few thousand, I am happy to help.

These are the same great lists that a list vendor has been promoting here for a few years (calling them leads) for $69 per thousand. I'll be happy to get them to you for $20 per thousand.

Make sure you know what you want in advance as I'm not in the business of selling lists. So I'm happy to help but please don't ask for changes back and forth.

If you would prefer to pay $69 you are more than welcome to use a list vendor who will spend lots of time with you.

Do not send me a PM. Use the email address below.

Rick

If you're making money off them(I believe you said they could be bought for $5-$10 per thousand)...wouldn't that make you a list vendor?

Does that mean you're a list vendor that doesn't spend lots of time with your customers?:twitchy:

As of June 15, 2014, the price for non-members of my associations will pay $30/K. Members will still be able to buy at $20/K.

If you need 2,000 per month the reduced price actually will pay for membership.

If you need 200,000 at one time, I can point you to where they can be purchased for $10/K.

Rick

Back