Need More Info. Who is Ali Shahrak?

HeelsFan

Just getting started in insurance and wanted to see if anyone had any information. I've searched the forum and found some old information about Ali, but wanted to see if there was some new information that anyone might have. He is still in Raleigh, NC and is operating with a company called Total Life Care. Ali is the CEO of the company and Gregory Etheridge and Shouri Housler are the Master General Agents. Doesn't sound like Ali has a very honest record of business, but wanted to see if anyone could add to what has been posted before. It sounds like a good opportunity, but I don't want to get involved with the wrong people. Thanks!

Just getting started in insurance and wanted to see if anyone had any information. I've searched the forum and found some old information about Ali, but wanted to see if there was some new information that anyone might have. He is still in Raleigh, NC and is operating with a company called Total Life Care. Ali is the CEO of the company and Gregory Etheridge and Shouri Housler are the Master General Agents. Doesn't sound like Ali has a very honest record of business, but wanted to see if anyone could add to what has been posted before. It sounds like a good opportunity, but I don't want to get involved with the wrong people. Thanks!

Happy Thursday! I'm out of Winston, so PM me if you need any help. Also, I do not anything about Ali.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

The license was not his fault. When you have thousands agents in the firm, it's difficult to manage agent's conduct, especially majority agents have high school diploma.

Ali is a good guy. He loaned millions to agents. But the agents never repaid the money back. So he has to eat all those loss himself for many years. He goes to church every weekend. He donate $$$$$ to church every year. Bad guy would not do something like that.

The license was not his fault. When you have thousands agents in the firm, it's difficult to manage agent's conduct, especially majority agents have high school diploma.

Ali is a good guy. He loaned millions to agents. But the agents never repaid the money back. So he has to eat all those loss himself for many years. He goes to church every weekend. He donate $$$$$ to church every year. Bad guy would not do something like that.

You don't loose your license for something an agent might do without your knowledge. And, an agent doesn't need a college education to conduct business in an honest manner.. Or are you implying that people with higher education of more honest? Many crooks go to church every weekend and give big bucks to the church.... Even the Mafia guys donate a lot of money.. It is good for their business. If you really believe what you posted, I feel for you because you are ripe for picking..

Believe it or not, many very bad people attend church religeously (lol) and donate money as well. Some actually believe they can buy their way to heaven. Some of the worst people I've ever met were avid church goers.

An agent's conduct does not get your license taken away just because you are their upline either. Got to be more to the story than that.

Believe it or not, many very bad people attend church religeously (lol) and donate money as well. Some actually believe they can buy their way to heaven. Some of the worst people I've ever met were avid church goers.

An agent's conduct does not get your license taken away just because you are their upline either. Got to be more to the story than that.

Actually, the worse they are the more they try to hide it by making a show of going to church and making it known they give money to the church.

The really good ones don't make a show of it. Someone in our church paid off the mortgage on the church. Anonymously. Even the preacher doesn't know who it was. That's good people.

Ali is a crook. He always was and while I haven't done business with him in years I'm sure that hasn't changed. Even when he and parker and Asses were stealing from agents they would put religious sayings on their emails.

Wonder if that Tristian dude is still hooked up with him?

But I'll give the poster credit for the 'losing his license thru no fault of his own" line. That's some funny shat!!:biggrin::D

Back