Need Nat.Agents Alliance 2011 Agent Contract

northernknights

Does someone have the most current agent producer contract that NAA requires signed by their agents?
Does NAA now require their new agents to unappointment themselves from all existing life & annuity carriers before starting up?

Does someone have the most current agent producer contract that NAA requires signed by their agents?
Does NAA now require their new agents to unappointment themselves from all existing life & annuity carriers before starting up?

I'm pretty sure NAA's Agent Contract is available through their website. One of my friends is with NAA and he did it this way.

I believe it is a Online Contract that you can do without printing anything off and with an E-Signature.

I'm not sure about the other question.

Hope this helps...

Northern,

I would PM me if you could before starting that, I am not sure if you really know what you are getting yourself into, but I can give you some insight on the right way to get going.

Find a NAA agent and just ask for one. If they can't or won't give you one that says something.

Are you a new agent?

Back