Need Online Site to Refer My Indv. Health Clients.

LLATDE

Florida
I am willing to bet most of you will think this is a crazy noob question. Bear with me for a second:

Most of my work is with smaller contractors. Most of them only need individual health policies for their immediate families. Although I can refer groups out to other agents, I am looking for something simple such as a website that would pay me a referral fee whenever one of my clients goes there to get a quote.

Since all I (and my producers) really know is P&C, we wonder if any of the large carriers like Humana or similar have something like this already. We are not looking to service these small deals. We simply want to say "go here" and maybe make a buck or two in the process.

We are in Florida if this makes a difference.

This is also being driven by the fact that we offer many online quote services for our clients. They are essentially expecting us to offer this service online too.

Any ideas?

I suggest get appointed with Cigna or United Health One. Put a banner on your site where client clicks on link does their own quote and enrolls online you get paid. Works for me. Steve Fl PC agent

Back