Need P & C Help Badly Failed 3 X

singleton80

Hello I am new here and need so much help with the P & C insurance I have taking the state exam 3 times an failed. I need a study partner or help of any kind. I am in Florida any help is needed. My next test is May 19th

I have failed with the scores of 63 to 67

Read the manual cover to cover and test yourself with the questions in the back. If you can still access your prelicensing course, go through it again. As mentioned previously, Andy Beverly offers a great cram course in Tampa and Orlando. Best of luck.

Don't get discouraged. I know several very smart people who have needed several cracks at it before they passed.

Here are my two pieces of advice. Take them with a grain of salt, but I hope it helps:

1. when studying over a difficult question, always ask yourself "WHY?" ..... Why is this the correct answer? and why are the other choices the wrong answer?

2. completely lay off of studying for at least 24 hours prior to the exam. you can study your ass off prior to then. but when test time comes, give yourself a mental break.

Andy Beverly-Tampa but also online

3 Day Crash Course...pony up or continue to swing and miss. I could show you a lot of stuff in that P&C guide they put out. It details how many questions each section, many of the areas are straight definition. Also, the Florida test...they ask you once they gonna ask you the same question TWICE. So you miss it once you will miss twice.

There are 15 dummy questions in the test...150+15 dummy questions. You cannot allow yourself to fog out on that test. Assume if none of the answers make sense that it is likely a dummy question.

Florida Statutes-very important.

The Florida 2-20 is definitely the hardest of almost any State. 200 hours in a classroom, did you do that already?

What have you done to really study?

I passed 1st time sorry to brag but I also did what I posted at the top. I still only managed an 81 but it doesn't matter, 70+ is the same as scoring 100.

Cheers!

The tests are designed to trick you & in my state, they have information that isn't even accurate or relevant. Do not get discouraged. Sign up for a crash course that's designed to help you PASS THE TEST...not teach you insurance.

Kaplan has always done well.

I passed my 1st time 88%, however I was freshly out of college & in study mode so my brain was better. I also studied like a madman because I was so excited to sell insurance. Boy...if only I could go back & have married a rich older lady.

Hello I am new here and need so much help with the P & C insurance I have taking the state exam 3 times an failed. I need a study partner or help of any kind. I am in Florida any help is needed. My next test is May 19th

I took the Andy Beverly one-weekend 'crash course' in Tampa in 2008, a day or two before I sat for my FL P&C license exam. It helped me greatly. They can tell you how to answer the questions in the manner that the State wants them answered. That is key.
Also, buy the flash-cards' that they sell and have someone test you with them the day before the exam.

All the best!

thank everyone for the replies. i have taking the 200 hour course and passed with a 90. stress because i don't test well. suck at testes.

Back