Need Quote for Final Expense

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
I don't do final expense and so I don't know who the main players are. Can someone provide me with a quote and name of carrier for a 77 year old female in good health for $10,000 of coverage in the state of Georgia? She will likely qualify for a standard plan, not graded benefit.

Thank you for your help.

I don't do final expense and so I don't know who the main players are. Can someone provide me with a quote and name of carrier for a 77 year old female in good health for $10,000 of coverage in the state of Georgia? She will likely qualify for a standard plan, not graded benefit.

Thank you for your help.

I quickly checked and found Foresters PlanRight Level to be the lowest we have at $81.90 per month (non-tobacco of course).

Thanks Nick. I'm assuming that's United Home Life?

Yes, sorry about that. For reference, here's the preferred rating criteria:

Preferred rate considerations ages 66-80

Must be a standard risk ( no ratable health conditions)

No history of fracture or falls within past 5 years.

No history of mental illness or depression in past 10 years.

Must be able to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADL)-feeding, bathing, dressing, taking own medication, toileting, transferring with no mobility problems or no artificial assistance for mobility; no functional mobility deficits such as telephone use, shopping, housekeeping & yard work.

Must have a current M.D. and have had adequate routine health care.

Tobacco- no use in the past 12 months.

Family History-No family history of death of parent or sibling from Cardiovascular Disease or Cancer before age 60.

Aviation-no participation as a pilot or crew member in the past 2 years.

Avocation-no ratable avocation (i.e. racing, scuba diving, mountain climbing, rodeo, parachuting)

Driving- No more than 2 violations in the past 3 years.

DUI-None in the past 5 years.

Illegal Drugs-none in the past 10 years.

Marijuana-None in past 5 years.

Alcohol-No excessive use or history of alcohol abuse or treatment in past.

Criminal History-No felony or misdemeanor convictions in past 10 years.

Occupation-No ratable occupation, if employed.

Credit History-Must not have had filed for bankruptcy in past 10 years.

Residence-Must have legally resided in US for 3yrs.

All of the above must be met and each question below valued at 1 point. Must have a total of 5 pts in order to allow preferred.

Does proposed insured exercise a minimum of 2 days per week, for a total of 1 hour per week?(If yes allow 1 point)

Does proposed insured have a valid driver's license and still drives? (If yes allow 1 point)

Is proposed insured currently employed for a minimum of 10 hours per week? (If yes allow 1 point)

Does proposed insured currently volunteer for a minimum of 2 hours per week? (If yes allow 1 point)

Does proposed insured live with a spouse or roommate or have pet ownership?(If yes allow 1 point)

Is proposed insured currently employed for a minimum of 10 hours per week? (If yes allow 1 point)

Does proposed insured currently volunteer for a minimum of 2 hours per week? (If yes allow 1 point)

Does proposed insured live with a spouse or roommate or have pet ownership?(If yes allow 1 point)

Does proposed insured participate in recreational travel, hobbies or sports? (If yes allow 1 point)

Does proposed insured handle all financial transactions independently without requiring outside assistance with paying bills and performing normal banking transactions? (If yes allow 1 point)

There's also a build chart that goes insane when I try to post it - I can't get it to format correctly. It's pretty average, and if you post the HW I'll tell you if it fits.

Back