Need Simplied Mortgage Protection Term Plan

stoneman

Hey guys....I am licensed in TN and VA, am a mortgage loan officer and am looking for a company that offers a good, simplified, non-med, quick issue mortgage protection product to offer my clients...not looking for a quota, etc...just something that I can offer to help people....Thanks

Hey guys....I am licensed in TN and VA, am a mortgage loan officer and am looking for a company that offers a good, simplified, non-med, quick issue mortgage protection product to offer my clients...not looking for a quota, etc...just something that I can offer to help people....Thanks

I have three separate carriers that offer this product specifically pm me to discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

I have three separate carriers that offer this product specifically pm me to discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Who are the carriers? I would like information on options beyond who I have. I am sure others would be interested as well.

----------

While only non med to $250,000 and to age 65. Sagicor offers prd, Std and T2 and can approve with in minutes via online app. Good comp.

I am more than happy to assist you.

Please feel free to contact me directly or email me.

Skipper
www.LegacyAgent.com

OP is actually L&H licensed and looking for companies to get appointed with to sell, not someone to refer business to.

Just thought I'd point that out as I also misunderstood his initial post.

Back