Need Some Advice on Selling Annuities

smokey

I was recently contacted by federal financial group about selling annuities and becoming part of their team in NJ. I've been selling medicare insurance for a few years now and have a pretty good BOB but I am new to annuities and dont know much about them but would like to learn and be able to cross sell. Has anyone ever heard of FFG? I tried to find some reviews on line, but didnt really come across much. Is this company a good company to work with? Lost and not sure what to do? Help..

I was recently contacted by federal financial group about selling annuities and becoming part of their team in NJ. I've been selling medicare insurance for a few years now and have a pretty good BOB but I am new to annuities and dont know much about them but would like to learn and be able to cross sell. Has anyone ever heard of FFG? I tried to find some reviews on line, but didnt really come across much. Is this company a good company to work with? Lost and not sure what to do? Help..

Where are you located in NJ?

They approached me a while ago. They were going to provide me with "high quality leads," by which they meant real estate agents that they cold-called to set appointments with. I'd have to share commissions for the "free" leads. In order to get the leads, you first need to bring in a certain number of your own leads first, and share the comp on those as well as the ones they "give" you. I'd prefer not to share comp on my leads just to have the privelidge of paying for someone else's leads so I declined.

Best,
Jake

FFG is a joke. You have to bring in 8 of your friends/family then the leads start. Not really leads just people who have been promised a prize. They sell underfunded, level death benefit IUL. Don't waste your time.

----------

By bring in, I mean convince them to sit down with your "trainer" so they can get sold.

Isn't FFG in Utah? Also related to those two young guy marketers from Utah? One is Brett Kitchen.

Utah has a bad reputation for anything financial, internet, marketing, educational courses. The attorney general is pretty weak on enforcement as well because almost all of it is LDS connected and brings billions into the state.

Because some people have gotten hip to Utah, some of it is also in the Spokane Wash area as well.

Isn't FFG in Utah? Also related to those two young guy marketers from Utah? One is Brett Kitchen.

Utah has a bad reputation for anything financial, internet, marketing, educational courses. The attorney general is pretty weak on enforcement as well because almost all of it is LDS connected and brings billions into the state.

Because some people have gotten hip to Utah, some of it is also in the Spokane Wash area as well.

Lot's of truth here. I think it is more about greased palms than the religion however. With that being said, the Dept. Of Insurance isn't lax when you "violate" one of their ridiculous marketing rules.

Lot's of truth here. I think it is more about greased palms than the religion however. With that being said, the Dept. Of Insurance isn't lax when you "violate" one of their ridiculous marketing rules.
+1
Yes. I like most Mormon people but there are some real jerks doing business there like other states. I remember Romney supposedly saving the Utah Winter Olympics because some LDS members and others were skimming or something.

Uncle Sam aka taxpayers helped bail out those Olympics but the IOC and Olympics are totally corrupt just like all these big sports and NGO (non govt organizations) like the FIFA, FIA, UN, IMF, BIS and many others.

Almost every Olympics has endless corruption.

As an LDS/Mormon, I'll just say that it's extremely rare that I ever mix my church life and my business. I just like keeping my different roles in my life separate and I don't want to get any kind of reputation that "he's the insurance/financial guy" when I'm there for services or my scouting positions.

I've never lived in Utah... and I probably never will. I'd probably get really jaded really quickly with a lot of "two-faced" people who figure that 'since everyone is LDS, I can do what I want because everyone else is'.

I can't stand that mentality and I won't compromise myself either.

Latest posts

Back