Need Some help for Term

Allines

Super Genius
I have a couple, male 37 6'6" 300lbs some BP problems
her 35 5'7" 250lbs .Need to find them 165K of term. Any help appreciated.

Need to know if they are smokers, if so, some carriers will ask how many cigs per day. Any health issues for her? How bad is the BP problem for him? How long of term are they looking for? Term can get very picky depending on the carrier, Assurities application is 29 pages long. RNA will do an EApp, quick and easy with minimum info (I believe), but would need more info to start quoting rates. And, do they have a bank account?

Need to know if they are smokers, if so, some carriers will ask how many cigs per day. Any health issues for her? How bad is the BP problem for him? How long of term are they looking for? Term can get very picky depending on the carrier, Assurities application is 29 pages long. RNA will do an EApp, quick and easy with minimum info (I believe), but would need more info to start quoting rates. And, do they have a bank account?

That RNA app is anything but quick. And they do have a build chart. And the person has to be prepared to pay on approval. Since it's instant approval they will be charged immediately upon the agent hitting accept.

Back