Need Some Help in Ca.

My wife and I find ourselves without health coverage and could use some help from someone who understands California health plans and what our best bet might be...We've been hearing some pretty scary numbers for coverage with big deductibles...If you think you can assist contact me through the forum and we can get in touch...

Thanks GreenSky, will get in touch with him...As for STIBROKER's suggestion about "BOB"....? Is this a joke? If it is hope you enjoyed the opportunity to poke fun...From where I'm sitting not a whole lot funny about my wife and kids not having insurance right now....

Thanks GreenSky, will get in touch with him...As for STIBROKER's suggestion about "BOB"....? Is this a joke? If it is hope you enjoyed the opportunity to poke fun...From where I'm sitting not a whole lot funny about my wife and kids not having insurance right now....

Health insurance is one leg of my business, and my advice is to find an independent agent where you live. All health insurance pricing in California is published, which means every agent gets the same price from any carrier. Call a few local agents, ask questions, and go with the one you are most comfortable with. Good luck.

Health insurance is one leg of my business, and my advice is to find an independent agent where you live. All health insurance pricing in California is published, which means every agent gets the same price from any carrier. Call a few local agents, ask questions, and go with the one you are most comfortable with. Good luck.

You gave subpar advice, jeffe.
He has the opportunity to talk to the most knowledgable individual health insurance agent in Cali- and you say just find any local yahoo. Meshuganah!

You gave subpar advice, jeffe.
He has the opportunity to talk to the most knowledgable individual health insurance agent in Cali- and you say just find any local yahoo. Meshuganah!

There are plenty of "yahoos" out there who I'm sure are just as knowledgable as your man. This isn't rocket science.

Back