Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

A 30 minute third party verification/application process is not designed for a successful client experience. Over 10 minutes is unnacceptable.

The real players in telesales have quick voice signatures and third party calls. There are some that only require a 30second vsig, and the deal is done.

How quick is AmAm over the phone?

Just replaced a Baltimore Life sold by phone. Lady said she was on the phone with them over an hour.

Replaced a Senior Life a couple weeks ago that was sold by phone. That guy he was on the phone for about an hour.

There's no way in the world that AmAm, or any other phone sale, is done in less than 10 minutes.

They are on the phone with them for 30-45 minutes before they even do the health interview.

Just replaced a Baltimore Life sold by phone. Lady said she was on the phone with them over an hour.

Replaced a Senior Life a couple weeks ago that was sold by phone. That guy he was on the phone for about an hour.

There's no way in the world that AmAm, or any other phone sale, is done in less than 10 minutes.

They are on the phone with them for 30-45 minutes before they even do the health interview.

I can confirm that amam's phone interview is indeed 8-10 minutes.

The reason the amam phone interview with apptical is short is because they don't review the entire application like other carriers do.

Basically, the agent gives them some basic data about the client (name, dob, etc.), then they obtain authorization from the client to do an RX check, ask them the health questions, and ask any follow up questions based on certain RX hits.

They don't confirm the death benefit, payment amount, bank info, or beneficiaries. The agent has to input all of that info into their online application. Lastly, the amam agent has to read and record some short disclosures (takes like 60 seconds) and sends that recording in as part of the application.

No other telesales process does it this way. I have no clue how their attorneys are cool with that process when all other carriers are not, but obviously they are.

The reason the amam phone interview with apptical is short is because they don't review the entire application like other carriers do.

Basically, the agent gives them some basic data about the client (name, dob, etc.), then they obtain authorization from the client to do an RX check, ask them the health questions, and ask any follow up questions based on certain RX hits.

They don't confirm the death benefit, payment amount, bank info, or beneficiaries. The agent has to input all of that info into their online application. Lastly, the amam agent has to read and record some short disclosures (takes like 60 seconds) and sends that recording in as part of the application.

No other telesales process does it this way. I have no clue how their attorneys are cool with that process when all other carriers are not, but obviously they are.

That's one of the first things I learned when I started recruiting. Every company has lawyers and they are all right! Even when they are wrong. You can have 2 different companies and one says it's the law to do it this way and another says it's the law to do it another way. You'll never convince any of them that they are wrong.

Just like Humana now. Their lawyers have now decided that they can't ask any background questions on the contract as that's illegal. WHAT?!!! So, according to Humana's lawyers, every other company out there is doing it illegally!

That's one of the first things I learned when I started recruiting. Every company has lawyers and they are all right! Even when they are wrong. You can have 2 different companies and one says it's the law to do it this way and another says it's the law to do it another way. You'll never convince any of them that they are wrong.

Just like Humana now. Their lawyers have now decided that they can't ask any background questions on the contract as that's illegal. WHAT?!!! So, according to Humana's lawyers, every other company out there is doing it illegally!

You are right. It's quite bizarre.

Q: What do you call a lawyer gone bad?
A: Senator

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a lawyer

So you're telling me that an AmAm agent can cop a prospect, introduce themselves, pitch the product, get all the person's info, including backing info, get them approved and be off the phone in less than 10 minutes???

Ain't never happened!! Not even once.

So you're telling me that an AmAm agent can cop a prospect, introduce themselves, pitch the product, get all the person's info, including backing info, get them approved and be off the phone in less than 10 minutes???

Ain't never happened!! Not even once.

What you just described is not what I'm talking about.

The 10 minutes only refers to the apptical interview which is 100% true.

Every single call on our platform is recorded and stored for 10 years (forever if a client). We get audited twice a year to ensure we are in compliance.

For this reason, our interview calls are very quick (or non existent if ROP).

We do have a contract with Apptical, and those calls can get close to the 10min mark. But our deal with DIMA is pretty good. 8 minute call (or less), and decision on the spot (most of the time).

What you just described is not what I'm talking about.

The 10 minutes only refers to the apptical interview which is 100% true.

So when you say "process" you just mean part of the process??

Ok, I did a KSKJ interview today that took 8 minutes. Never mind I was there an hour. The "process" was 8 minutes??

Another KSKJ took 12 minutes today. I was there a little over an hour but I just learned it only took 12 minutes.

I was in another home writing Trans. I was there about 45 minutes but since there was no phone interview I guess that "process" didn't take any time?

Where did that 45 minutes go?

Latest posts

Back