Need Some Lines of Coverage -Whole & Term Life

VA Man

I am looking for group voluntary whole and term life plans that are guaranteed issue and competitive in price.

Term Life for 10, 20, or 30 year - GI up to 100k

Whole Life - age banded, with set premiums and benefit amounts based on age.

Any companies you all could recommend me? Thanks in advance!

PS the group I am quoting on is a larger group of over 500 employees if that changes anything - thanks

Last edited:
The fact that you have gotten into a 500 life group to sell voluntary products yet you have no products to sell is a bit odd.

I am looking for group voluntary whole and term life plans that are guaranteed issue and competitive in price.

Term Life for 10, 20, or 30 year - GI up to 100k

Whole Life - age banded, with set premiums and benefit amounts based on age.

Any companies you all could recommend me? Thanks in advance!

PS the group I am quoting on is a larger group of over 500 employees if that changes anything - thanks

I guess I need to explain myself more before I can receive opinions/answers?........

I have several carriers I go through for all lines of coverage but would like to see if they're are more out there for the two different life options I have listed rather than just assuming who I use is the best option.

I guess I need to explain myself more before I can receive opinions/answers?........

I have several carriers I go through for all lines of coverage but would like to see if they're are more out there for the two different life options I have listed rather than just assuming who I use is the best option.

So who are the current carriers you are using right now?

I would recommend you to begin your search online. There are many online insurance agencies, which can help in determining the best type of life insurance policy as per your need. You may like to skim through Google search results to get free life insurance quotes online.

Back