Need some sage input

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
I have a potential client who had breast cancer 10 years ago, so far is free but is on one of those meds that you take for years. Question is can she get coverage with another carrier to save money.

Thanks in advance.

She told me but I forgot. Have a call into her now, she has taken the medication for 9 years. Central IL so the numbers fit down state premium tables. Was looking at Liberty Life.

Yes, its a med sup... replacing plan F.

You mean Liberty Bankers Life. Without knowing the drug, can't say with certainty, but I've had women taking a "cancer prevention" drug to keep it from coming back and it was no problem as long as it's been longer than, in LBL's case 2 years since treatment. Some companies look back 3 years.

If she hasdn't had a change in the medication or dosage in the past 2 years, they'll probably look at it as a maintenance med.

You mean Liberty Bankers Life. Without knowing the drug, can't say with certainty, but I've had women taking a "cancer prevention" drug to keep it from coming back and it was no problem as long as it's been longer than, in LBL's case 2 years since treatment. Some companies look back 3 years.

If she hasdn't had a change in the medication or dosage in the past 2 years, they'll probably look at it as a maintenance med.

She has been on it over 8 years plus. Also she is COPD on Breo 1 X daily.

What does your crystal ball tell you?

Will Liberty Bankers accept COPD?

Back