Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies

devoe

Hi,

I have a client who is looking for some Whole Life. Who can I get contracted with directly without using a IMO that has reasonable price on a whole life policy with decent commissions?

Second question is: My client wants $50,000 policy and she wants to spend about $50 a month on it. Some quotes that I came across were about $75 to $90 a month for a $50,000 whole life policy? That seems a bit high to me. Is that normal pricing?

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated!
Thanks!

When she told you she "wants to spend..." that should have been a huge warning flag. Inevitably, prospects have no clue what a reasonable premium is for what they want. Typically either too high or too low. You might find the rare bird who is close, but never count on it.

Odds are, the premiums you saw are in line. Since we have no info on her, no one is able to tell you otherwise, but if you have seen several quotes, then they are probably about right.

What kind of whole life.. are you talking final expense? how old is the client? what's the purpose of the policy ... and who are you contracted with currently?

American National has a relatively inexpensive whole life product. They mostly deal with IMOs, but have a small direct unit you can get appointed with if you call the number on the site and ask how you can get appointed directly. Just search for American National IMG. If you want to private message me than I can give you my contact there.

Whole Life or some other form of permanent insurance. All Whole Life is permanent but not all permanent is whole life.

Mass Mutual, Met Life, United of Omaha, Guardian are a few carriers. Mass and Guardian allow for direct contracting through their brokerage unit.

Back