Need Somebody to Sell Medicare Supplement to My Client

Hey guys,

One of my clients is in need of a medicare supplement policy and wanted to see if somebody from the forum can help me out. He is currently on SSDI and he is not 65 enrolled in Medicare Part A, B, and D. If you can, please email me ASAP with your number as I am on my blackberry 24/7 so I will get right back to you. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank You!

Hey guys,

One of my clients is in need of a medicare supplement policy and wanted to see if somebody from the forum can help me out. He is currently on SSDI and he is not 65 enrolled in Medicare Part A, B, and D. If you can, please email me ASAP with your number as I am on my blackberry 24/7 so I will get right back to you. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank You!

You would get better results if you told us at least what state.....

I can help you, but it does depend on when your client became eligible for Medicare disability? He could already be out of his guaranteed issue window.

Hey guys,

Thank You!

Did you get licensed and make the sale? Hope so.

Does it annoy anyone else when someone has to have advice/guidance RIGHT now and will fallow up to any questions right away (to help get their answer).

Then when asked How everything worked out , they fall off the face of the earth that is of course untill their next question.

I know it's not a rule that you must fallow up but it is the courteous thing to do.

I just wanted to if I am the only one this bothers from time to time.

I hate the spelling police as much as anyone..........but when you spell follow as fallow that annoys me a little bit......but Ill be ok! SORRY!

Follow is to Fallow as Tomato it to? Tom-otto

I did not know how to write tomato in a different pronunciation. lol

Yeah I know I have corny jokes!

Back